Anthem OTC 2023
Anyone who is a member of an Anthem Medicare Advantage plan with the OTC benefit, will need to access the Anthem OTC 2023 benefit information.
New members of Anthem will receive their ID card and welcome guide 2 weeks after their plan is approved. The prepaid benefit card as well as the OTC catalog should arrive the following week.
Why do I need 2 cards:
- Members will present the Anthem ID card when they visit a providers office for either medical treatment or to use pharmacy benefits.
- You will use the The Nations Benefits Mastercard to access all the extra benefits such as; OTC, Essential Extras, Healthy Groceries, Utility Benefit and Transportation. The extra benefits are all loaded on the Nations Benefits Mastercard.
When you receive the Nations Benefits Mastercard, it is inactive. There is a sticker on the card with activation instructions for the card. You can either call 1-866-413-2582 or go online MyBenefits.NAtionsBenefits.com/Activate to activate your card.
To download the Anthem 2023 OTC Catalog- Click here
Some Anthem OTC 2023 information:
1. The OTC benefit allowance is loaded onto your card the first day of every quarter
2. Use the Benefits card to purchase eligible items from any of these categories: OTC, Assistive devices, healthy groceries as well as flex benefits.
3. You may shop for OTC products once your plan is effective.
4. Unused balances carry over to the next benefit period but all benefits must be used by midnight on 12/31/23 or they will be lost.
5. Members can purchase store branded products from any of the categories in the store shopping guide section of the OTC catalog.
6. You can also check product eligibility by using the MyBenefits Portal app to scan the product’s UC code.
7. Once you are checking out of the store, you can choose either credit or debit and then swipe your card to purchase. You do not need a PIN.
There are 3 different ways to use your Benefits Prepaid card for OTC items:
Purchase items in store at a participating, local retailer. Some examples are: Walmart, Giant Eagle, CVS, Rite Aid, Schnucks, Kroger & Albertsons. To search for more participating stores; go to MyBenefits.NationsBenefits.com and search for retailers. You will find the categories to choose store branded products from in the OTC catalog. You can also use the MyBenefits portal app to scan the UPS codes on eligible products.
Members can either Shop for products online at MyBenefits.NationsBenefits.com or by downloading the MyBenefits Portal app from the App store or Google Play. You will receive products in your home with no delivery fee.
Place an order over the phone and get free delivery. Just call; 1-866-413-2582 (TTY 711). This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Leave a Comment