Wellcare OTC 2023
If you are either a producer who offers MA plans or a member of a participating Wellcare MA plan, you should take a look at the Wellcare OTC 2023.
There are 3 ways to order OTC items:
1.Purchase items from a participating OTCHS enabled store
1. Find approved items in your OTC catalog. Keep in mind, your plan will only cover items listed in the catalog.
2. Go to either an OTCHS enabled CVS pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy y mas or a Navarro store. Important; not all CVS store participate in this benefit program. To find a participating store either go to https://www.cvs.com/otchs/wellcare/storelocator or call 1-866-819-2516 (TTY 711).
3. Locate the OTC indicator on the top right of the shelf label and check the SKU number to be sure the item is eligible for the OTC benefit. Some locations may have a OTCHS dedicated location. Be sure to check your catalog to verify item eligibility.
4. Take your items to any sales register to complete your purchase.
If the item you are looking for is not available, just contact OTCHS or visit the website to process your order.
Please note; the store’s regular retail price may vary. To obtain the OTC item prices, please refer to your catalog. CVS ExtraBucks cannot be combined with your OTC benefit or other promotional offers.
2. Order items Online
This is the quickest and easiest way to order your OTC items 24/7. Please note; Online orders submitted by 11:59 pm ET will be processed the same day.
1. Go to https://www.cvs.com/otchs/wellcare. You need to create an account before your first order. Just click the create account button and follow the instructions.
Important; each member must have a separate email address. If a member shares an email address with spouse or caregiver who also has an OTC account, they will only be able to register one account.
2. Once you sign in, you can see your benefit balance at the top of the page. You can then view available products and add them to your basket. The order total is automatically deducted from your balance at the top of the page.
3. You will receive email notifications on your order status.
4. Orders for each benefit period must be placed by 11:59 PM ET of the last day of the benefit period. Orders can be cancelled within 30 minutes of processing.
3. Order over the phone
1. Place your order over the phone; just call 1-866-819-2516. Live agents are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 am until 8:00 pm local time.
2. Please have your ID and order ready before calling the agent.
3. You can use Wellcare’s automated IVR system 24/7 to either place an order, track an order, cancel an order, hear benefit information or order a catalog.
How to place an order by phone (IVR system): Call OTC Health Solutions (OTCHS) using the phone number on file. Your health care provider will provide the OTCHS your phone number. If you want to change or add a number through the IVR system, you can provide the alternate number to the OTCHS agent.
Due to the personal nature of the OTC products, no returns or exchanges are allowed. If you have either not received your order or received defective or damaged items, please call OTC Health Solutions 1-866-819-2516 within 30 days of placing your order.
If an item is out of stock, you will receive an item of either similar or greater value as a substitution.