OneShare healthshare is a medical cost sharing ministry that offers 3 programs. They provide members an affordable way to manage the high cost of health care. Please note: OneShare is not a health insurance plan. OneShare is a sharing ministry that believes in the value of caring for others. They provide industry-leading membership programs and an unparalleled member experience. The programs are the Catastrophic, Complete and Classic programs. Below we have listed some key features of the Oneshare programs:
Be advised: The programs have a pre-existing exclusion condition clause with a 24-month look back. They also have a 90 day wait on medical expenses other than accidents, injuries and acute illness.
- $75 for specialist visits and $300 for emergency room visits prior to meeting the major services cost share
- Unlimited Tele-medicine
- Full coverage after you meet the major services cost share
- Very low monthly cost
- Choose between $5,000 or $10,000 major cost share
Classic and Complete programs (More up front coverage than the Catastrophic program)
- Classic and Complete programs have a number of benefits prior to meeting the major services cost share on the program
- Preventative care coverage is at 100%
- Primary doctor visits have a cost share of $20 -$35 (amount depends on which program you choose)
- If you visit the ER there is a cost share of $150 – $300 prior to meeting the major services cost share
- Specialist visits have a cost share of $75 per visit
- Plans include unlimited Telemedicine free of charge
- NEXT DAY EFFECTIVE DATES!
- Look back on pre-existing conditions limited to 24 months
- The Classic Crown plan is a popular option but you can review all the options to see which you feel is the best value.
- Submit your application online. Oneshare programs can start the day after you submit the application.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered on this program for any condition treated in the last 24 months
- Please note: there is a 90 day wait on most services. There is an exception for Emergency and urgent care as well as acute illness. These circumstances are not subject to the 90 day wait.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.
Crowe and Associates are an independent marketer for OneShare Health, LLC.