United Health Care OTC Catalog
If you are a member of either a United Health Care Medicare HMO Plan 1, 2, or 3, you have an over the counter benefit as part of your health plan. Although each plan has different quarterly benefit amounts, you can use the same form to look up products and find out what is available to you. Please refer to your specific plan benefits to find out exactly what your OTC benefit amount is. You need to be aware that the quarterly over the counter benefit not transferable and cannot be used once a given quarter has ended. This means if you do not use your benefit for each quarter you simply lose it.
In fact, when you chose to use your over the counter (OTC) benefit you must do so in one single order. This means you should plan what you will need by looking through the United Health Care OTC catalog before the end of each quarter and order everything you think you will need at once. United Health Care will only allow you to place 1 order per quarter.
If you would like to view a copy of the United Health Care OTC Catalog, CLICK HERE FOR THE 2019 OTC for HMO MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS 1 2 & 3.
You may order only items listed in the catalog for your OTC benefit.
The name of the company that handles the OTC orders is Firstline Medical. There are 2 ways to order. Either you can order by mail or you can order online. If you would like to order by mail you need to contact FirstLine Medical at 1-877-795-4521. You can call them from 7a.m. until 7 p.m. Monday -Friday and 7 a.m. until 4 p.m. Saturday (Central time). You will need to have your UHC card available before you call.
If you would like to place an order on line you can go to www.OTC-Essentials.com.
1. Click on REGISTER to create your account (you only need to register one time).
2. Login to check your balance, view product images and descriptions. Place your order.
3. Track your order status or manage your account information.
Please use these helpful tips to register on the website:
1. Have your health plan member ID card available.
2. When you enter your member ID, only enter the numbers that are before the dash.
3. Your Username is from 6 to 25 characters long.
4. Your Password is from 8 to 25 characters long and will need to have at least one number, one capital letter and one lower case letter. The password is case sensitive.
Additionally, if you need help finding the right Medicare plan or have questions on your current health care plan. Please contact us at 203-796-5403. Our agents will be happy to make sure you have the coverage you need at the best price for your budget.