Aetna Medicare OTC catalog 2024
Both current members and anyone considering enrollment in an Aetna MAPD plan should take a look at the benefits in the Aetna Medicare OTC catalog 2024.
Aetna has two separate catalogs for 2024. The first one is for members of their participating MAPD plans, this catalog is called Over-the-Counter Health Solutions (OTCHS). There are three ways to order products from the OTCHS.
Order in a participating CVS pharmacy
Use the following link to find a participating store: CVS.com/storelocator.
Please note: CVS pharmacies inside either Target or Schnucks stores do not participate in the OTCHS program.
- Look in your OTC catalog to find items you would like to purchase. It is important to know; only items in the catalog are available to purchase with this plan.
- Locate products marked with the blue shelf tag in the store. Prices of in store items may not be the same as the catalog price.
- Use your benefit at any register. Tell the cashier you have the OTC benefit and show them your member Id card to verify your eligibility.
Use the OTC Health Solutions app to access OTCHS benefits
- Scan the item’s barcode to make sure it is an approved item (eligible items should have a blue tag).
- When you are ready to check out, show the cashier the digital barcode from your phone.
- Use the app to check on your remaining benefit balance or get answers to some FAQs.
Order items online
Create an account by visiting CVS.com/otchs/myorder.
- Click on the create account button and follow the prompts. Please note: you will need your member ID, birthdate, zip code and a valid email address.
- Sign into your account and view your available benefit amount as well as products.
- Add products to your cart and then click checkout. Confirm your shipping address, review your items and place your order.
- You will receive an email with tracking information. Items will arrive in about 14 days.
Order items over the phone
- To place an order, call 1-833-331-1573 (TTY:711).
- You must enter your birthdate to verify your account. You will also need to verify your name and address.
- Please have the code for the items you wish to order. If the code is A10, just enter the numerical code 10. After your items is located in the system, you verify it is correct.
- Once you finish your order, you can review items and submit the order.
The second catalog is for Aetna DSNP plan members:
The catalog for DSNP members is referred to as Nations Benefits. There are 3 ways to order items from the Nations Benefits catalog,
order by mail
Members receive an order form in their Nations Benefits catalog. Fill out the form provided and mail it to: NationsBenefits, 100 N. University Drive, Plantation, FL 33322.
- create an account by following the instructions on the page.
- Once you are logged in, you can search for items, read product descriptions and check your benefit balance.
- Place items in your cart.
- You will receive an email so you can track your items. You should receive your order in about 14 days.
Order by phone
Call 1-877-204-1817 (TTY: 711). Speak with a member experience advisor from 8AM – 8PM, local time 7 days a week, except for holidays.
Please note: Language support is available if needed.
All beneficiaries should be aware:
Because of the personal nature of the items, there are no returns or exchanges. Please call OTC health solutions within 30 days of receipt if you receive a damaged item.