Aetna OTC catalog 2022
Anyone who is a member of an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan needs to know about the Aetna OTC catalog 2022.
Please note; the OTC benefit is not available on all Aetna Medicare Advantage plans. It is always a good idea to check your benefit either by calling the customer service number on the back of your membership card or by going over the summary of benefits provided to you by Aetna.
For 2022, there are three different ways to place your OTC order. You can order either in store, over the phone or online.
Are you a Medicare Insurance Agent? Learn about our free Medicare lead program
To order in store:
1. Look in your Aetna OTC catalog 2022 to find the items you want to purchase. You may only use your benefit to purchase items listed in the catalog.
2. Locate an approved participating OTCHS enabled CVS Pharmacy or Navarro store. Please note; not all CVS stores participate in the OTC benefit program.
To find your nearest location, either go to cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator or call 1-833-331-1573 (TTY:711)
3. Some participating stores have an OTCHS section in the store to help members locate eligible products. If the store does not have a section, you will need to look for participating products with blue labels. Important: not all products with blue labels are eligible for purchase as part of your program. Always refer to you OTC catalog to determine product eligibility.
4. When you get to the cash register, be sure to tell the cashier that you have an OTC benefit and show them your member ID card. It is important to do this before they start to scan your items. Doing this will determine your eligibility. It is not a form of payment.
Note: Some in-store prices may differ from those listed in the catalog. When this occurs, the price in the catalog is what is deducted from your benefit. Members cannot combine catalog Catalog prices with promotional offers or ExtraBucks rewards.
To order online:
1. If it is your first online order; you need to create an account. Just go to; cvs.com/otchs/myorder. Once you are on the website, you choose “create an account” and you can follow the instructions from there. Be sure to have your member ID card handy to enter your information. Be ready to create a password that you can remember.
If you share an email address with someone who also has an OTC account, you will not be able to create a new account using the same email address.
2. After you sign in to your account, you will be able to see your benefit amount and balance at the top of the page. You can look through the available products and add them to your basket. When yo do this, your total available balance will automatically adjust.
When you are finished adding items to your basket, just click; checkout. From there you can confirm your shipping details and place your order.
You will receive an email conformation of your order with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped. In most cases, orders arrive within 14 days.
Another email will arrive when your order has been delivered.
Please note: you must place your order no later than 11:59 PM ET on the last day of each benefit period.
To order over the phone:
1. You can place your OTCHS; just call 1-833-331-1573, Monday – Friday from 9 am until 8 pm local time (except Hawaii). You can also use this number to request a catalog.
2. Your account will be located and you will need to enter your birth date in MMDD format.
3. Your name and address will be verified.
4. You will then need to enter the numerical item code on the phone key pad. Ex: to order item “C11 Sore Throat Lozenges,” you will select “11” you will select 33 and then wait for the prompt to confirm the item. When you get the prompt, you can select your next item.
5. Once you complete your order, you can review the items in the cart and submit the order. If you decide to review your order, you can either edit items, start over, submit the order or ask to speak with a representative.
Important: If you choose to speak with a representative, your order will not be saved and you will have to restart your order.
Additional information about the Aetna OTC catalog 2022:
Each item has a quantity limit of 9 per quarter except for the following:
– Blood pressure monitors have a limit of 1 per calendar year.
– Digital thermometers, rechargeable toothbrushes, the TENS targeted muscle therapy machines, the standard quad cane and heating pads, are limited to one per quarterly benefit period.
Orders are shipped to your home address at no charge and usually arrive within 14 days.
If you receive a damaged item, just call OTCHS 1-833-331-1573 (TTY:711) within 30 days of receipt.
You will receive a replacement for your original item. OTCHS does not accept either returns or exchanges.
This benefit is only for member use and cannot be transferred. Product orders may not exceed the benefit amount.