UHC IESNP Plan
The UHC IESNP Plan is a 5 Star Medicare Advantage PPO plan.
It is important to note; the only agents/agencies who are eligible to offer these plans to clients are Pinnacle/Crowe agents and agency partners of PFS/Crowe.
See below for some examples of who can qualify for this plan:
◦Special Needs Plan available to institutionalized people and those that require assistance with activities of daily living
◦Assisted Living, Home Healthcare, Memory Care or Independent Living
◦Dual and non dual members
◦Can be sold to members at home who qualify based on needs
◦Difficulties performing ADL’s (eating, bathing, getting dressed, toileting, transferring and continence
◦Inability to perform IADL’s: Basic self-care tasks: Examples: housekeeping, managing money, food preparation, managing transportation, managing medications, etc.
Before enrolling a client in this plan , you must verify eligibility:
- The first place to check if your client is eligible is on the UHC Jarvis portal
- If you cannot determine eligibility, you will go to Wellsky, a third party TPA vendor, and they will conduct a phone verification with the individual.
Some of the key benefits of this plan are:
- This is a 5 star plan
- Plans include access to in-person (at home or a facility) care from a UHC employed nurse, nurse practitioner or PA as well as a care coordinator
- The maximum out of pocket cost is between $1,500 and $1,600 (this is based on the state).
- There is a $2,400 to $3,500 dental benefit included
- The over the counter benefit is between $140 and $200 per quarter
- Hearing benefit of $2,000
In order to sell these plans, you must complete a separate certification:
The first step is to use the link below to view the training video. Once you have finished, make sure you scan the QR code using your phone’s camera.
Click here for UHC Assisted Living Plan Training – IESNP training page . Please note; you must be logged into the PFS site to access the video.
Once you complete the first step, you will receive a notification and in a couple days, the certification will be loaded into your Jarvis portal. You will find it in the invitation only section of the knowledge center.
Additionally; this plan pays standard UHC Ma plan commissions.