ISNP United Healthcare
If you are a Medicare agent, you have probably heard about the ISNP United Healthcare or (UHC IESNP) product. Fortunately, this product is now available exclusively to Crowe and Pinnacle agents & agencies.
The UHC IESNP is now commissionable to our partners!
This is a great opportunity to our agents as it covers both dual and non-dual members either at home or institutionalized. The UHC IESNP plan offers benefits that rival the best dual plans. Clients are quickly and easily approved
Now is the time to get appointed to sell!
5-star plan (PPO plan)
Big benefits advantage over non-dual plans
Exclusively for PFS and Crowe partners
$1,500 or $1,600 OOP
$160 to $200 quarter OTC
$2,400 to $3,500 dental
Both Dual and non dual, drug help or no help at all
Get contracted with Crowe to sell these plans
For intent to move instructions, click here. Please note; Not all carriers are listed. Call the office for instructions for unlisted carriers.
This plan is available in the following states: NY, NJ, PA, FL and CT and will be expanding into over 20 more states by the end of August.
See link below for coverage areas:
Who can enroll in this plan?
- Duals and people with drug help: Can check status on Jarvis
- Those that are institutionalized or cannot perform ADL’s or cannot perform iADL’s. A quick phone call can qualify your client in minutes!
Please check the list of ADLs (basic things you need to do to survive and be well) below:
Standard for defining the areas of Activities of Daily Living is the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, The activities are broken down into nine areas.
- Toileting and toilet hygiene
- Feeding (the setting up, arranging and bringing food to the mouth)
- Functional mobility (the ability to get from place to place while performing ADLs, either under one’s own power or with the assistance of a wheelchair or other assistive device)
- Personal device care (utilizing essential personal care items such as hearing aids, contact lenses, glasses, orthotics, walker, etc.)
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Sexual activity
Some administrators narrow the essential living needs into six broader categories referred to as basic Activities for Daily Living (bADL)
- Ambulating (moving)
- Personal hygiene
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLS) are the things you can do to enhance your personal interactions and/or environment.
IADLs are typically more complex than ADLs and are important components of both home and community living and are easily delegated to another person.
- Care of others
- Care of pets
- Child rearing
- Communication management
- Driving and community mobility
- Financial management
- Health management and maintenance
- Home establishment and management
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Religious and spiritual activities and expressions
- Safety procedure and emergency responses