Medicare Part D plan finder 2019
What is Medicare Part D? Medicare Part D provides you with prescription drug coverage. The Medicare Part D plan finder 2019 will help you choose the drug plan that will best suit your prescription needs as well as your budget. This can be very important coverage to have and can save you thousands of dollars each year on the cost of prescription drugs. Before you go to the website to check on the best plans for you, you will need a list of medications that you currently take along with the doses. Once you have that information in front of you, you are ready to get started.
When you get to the website you will enter your zip code and click on find plans.
On this screen you will see 3 questions:
- How do you get your Medicare coverage? There are 4 options to choose from. If you are unsure, just pick the one that says I don’t know.
- Do you get help from Medicare or your state to pay Prescription drug costs? There are 6 choices for this question. Again, if you are unsure, choose I don’t know.
- Would you like to add drugs? There are 3 options for this question. If you have a list of medications, choose yes then click on the continue to plan results tab.
2. The next screen will ask you for the name of the medication.
A. Type in the name of the medication, click on find my drug.
B. When you see the correct drug, click on add drug.
C. The following screen will prompt you to choose a dosage and quantity as well as the frequency and pharmacy type. Answer each question accordingly and continue to the next drug until you have entered all your medications.
D. Once you have a complete list of your medications, click on my drug list is complete.
3. When you get to the Next screen, you will choose which pharmacies you like to use. You can choose only 1 or 2, no more. Then you click on the continue to plan results tab.
4. The next screen you will ask you what type of plan you are looking for.
A. Prescription drug plans (with original Medicare).
5. After you click on the appropriate choice, click continue to plan results.
On the next screen, you will see which plans are available and the costs associated with those plans. You are able to choose up to 3 plans to compare. Once you have selected the plans you want to compare, you will click on compare plans. The next screen will show the plans side by side so you can compare them by cost and coverage to find the one that best suits your needs.
Once you use the Medicare Part D plan finder 2019, you will see what a great tool this really is.
If you need help choosing a plan or signing up for Medicare, please contact us. You can reach us either by phone at (203)796-5403 or by email at email@example.com.
For more information about the products that we can offer you, go to our website – click here.