New Humana Medicare Plans 2016
New Humana Medicare Plans 2016 – There are some new Humana Medicare plans that clients can purchase in 2016. The new plans have many great options for members to choose from. Humana offers Medicare Advantage plans both with and without drug plans in multiple states. Please note that in some states such as NY, they only offer a stand alone PDP plan while in others they offer both the PDP and Medicare Advantage plans. They have multiple MAPD plan types with HMO and PPO plans in various states. Click the link below to review Humana Medicare plans 2016 in all states. The link will also provide PDP Rx summaries. Please call our office with any additional questions about plan designs, or benefits.
Humana Medicare is also looking to fill a market void in the Long Island NY region.
This new HMO plan offers to it’s members:
- $37 monthly premium.
- $5 PCP co-pays.
- $30 specialist co-pays.
- $6,7000 Maximum out of pocket (MOOP) cost.
- This plan also includes a Silver Sneakers membership.
- It also provides preventive dental coverage.
- There is also a vision allowance of $200 toward the purchase of new glasses.
- They provide members hearing aid coverage.
- In addition this plan offers optional supplemental benefits (OSB), if you so choose.
- Travel options are built in to allow for in-network benefits in select Florida counties.
The network has been expanded to include the following:
- North Shore Lone Island Jewish Hospitals as in-network participants.
- Both Pro-Health providers as well as surgical centers are in-network participants.
- In addition, the network includes Advanced Urology.