Cigna Medicare (Loyal American) Plan G
Cigna Medicare plans allow participants to use any healthcare provider that accepts Medicare; no referrals required. That is one of the reasons Cigna Medicare (Loyal American) Plan G may be the right fit for your insurance needs. Please read the plan details below and decide if this is the plan you need to get the coverage you want.
Medicare plan G allows for basic benefits, covers the Part A deductible, includes emergency foreign travel coverage and some Part B excess coverage for a moderate monthly premium (Connecticut Monthly premium for 2015 is $219.54).
Plan G includes:
- Hospitalization coverage: for the first 365, you pay $0.
- Skilled Nursing Facility Care: for the first 100 days, you pay $0.
- Hospice Care: you pay $0.
- Medical Expense coverage for either your in or out of the hospital expenses. This coverage also includes outpatient hospital treatment. you pay $147 per year (until your Part B deductible is satisfied for the year).
- Part B Excess Charges: you pay $0.
- Laboratory Services/Diagnostic Testing: you pay $0.
- Home Healthcare services that Medicare-Approves: you pay $147 per year (until you meet your Part B deductible for the year).
- Foreign Travel – Not covered by Medicare: You pay $250 per calendar year.
If you are interested in learning more about this or any other Medicare plan, please either call the office at 203-798-5403 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can give you some quick answers to your questions or you can come in for an appointment. Whichever you feel more comfortable with we will accommodate your needs the best that we can.
Clicke here to visit www.medicare.gov and learn all the basics regarding Medicare.
Crowe and Associates is a full service brokerage. In addition to Medicare, we are able to offer clients full medical, dental, life and home as well as property insurance advice. Click here to visit our company webpage and learn about all of the products we offer.