Prosperity Medicare Supplement
Offer beneficiaries a Prosperity Medicare Supplement! Prosperity Life Group has announced a new Medicare Supplement Plan for 2021. This product is approved in over a dozen states. More states will be added in the near future. Additionally; These plans have an A+ marketability rating. The rates are either the best, or close to the best, for the states these plans are offered in.
- A 7% household discount. This is a roommate discount. Enrollees do not need to be married.
- Underwriting that allows standard rates for Atrial fibrillation treatment. A powerful underwriting engine automatically processes underwritten applications. As a result, a decision is available at the completion of the application process. Therefore, it will make it easier to get instant underwriting approvals.
- E-apps, electronic and voice signature options, and other time-saving technology features. With multiple signature capabilities, choose the option that works the best for you and your clients. Electronic, voice or email capabilities are available.
- Paper or Electronic Policy Delivery – When submitted as e-Applications, clients can choose paper or electronic policy delivery. However, paper application submissions receive paper policies.
- Prosperity Medicare Supplement Enrollees can choose their exact payment date. Therefore, clients can choose to have their premium paid on the same date that their Social Security check is deposited.
- Highly competitive premiums for 70-year-old Plan G. These are cheaper than 65-year-old in some states!
- Street compensation is 22%. Crowe and Associates can offer higher comp rates for GA and MGAs. Call the office at 203-796-5403 for details.
- Commissions pay bi-weekly.
This carrier holds an A+ marketability rating in most states and is a limited distribution product exclusive to Amerilife companies.
Now available in select states. Click here to download the state availability chart. Call our office at 203-795-5403 or email Lisa@croweandassociates.com to start contracting.
Prosperity Medicare Supplement commission
Street commission is 22% level for the first 6 years. (Lifetime compensation. However, the amount is reduced after year 6.) In addition, GA and MGA agency level contracts available for those that qualify. Quick commissions due to instant underwriting decisions and biweekly payments.
How to Submit New Business
Agents have flexibility when it comes to applications. Each agent will have access to an agent portal that can take applications by email, E-app or even voice signature. Also, paper applications are available to those who prefer paper. In addition, members may choose the exact date of the bank draft for their monthly premium.
This product has its own contracting. Therefore, existing agents selling Prosperity products will need to get set up with a new contract to offer the product. Call our office at 203-796-5403 or email Lisa@croweandassociates.com to get started today!
Prosperity Medicare Supplement Rates
Keep in mind, more Prosperity Medicare Supplement states are coming soon!
Other programs available with Crowe and Associates
Crowe and Associates offers a number of programs to agents. For example, our $500 a month lead and marketing program. We partner with vendors to offer exclusive lead pricing as low as $10/lead. Additionally, we can offer special pricing on a power dialer. Finally, we offer free t65 lists to all of our agent. Lists are DNC scrubbed.
In addition, we give agents free access to both Connect4Medicare and Sunfire online enrollment platforms. Our agents have access to a cross product quote engine. Quote, Medicare, life, annuity and ancillary products all in one place. Furthermore, we offer full back office support with enrollment and agent contracting.
We offer agent sales training webinars weekly on both Wednesday and Thursday. Click here to watch recordings of our most recent ones. To add yourself to our weekly invite list; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set yourself up for success! Work with a better FMO. Learn more here.
Prosperity is very competitive in many states. If you want to see how competitive; click on the links below: