Because healthcare costs increase at an alarming rate, many people have a need to purchase coverage that provides more security than just major medical. That is why Liferaft Insurance is a excellent option for your clients. Liferaft is approved in all 50 states (that includes NY)!
Even if your client has major medical coverage, they can still end up with staggering out of pocket expenses when facing an illness or accident. The supplementary coverage that Liferaft offers can truly help ease the pressures of financial uncertainty that unexpected medical bills can cause.
Liferaft product offerings:
Hospital Supplement Insurance – This coverage provides clients a daily cash payout for both illness and accident related hospital stays.
Accident Supplement Insurance – Clients receive a lump sum cash payment indemnity to use towards any accident related expense they have incurred.
Critical Illness Supplemental Insurance – Once you client is diagnosed with a critical illness diagnosis, they will receive a lump sum cash indemnity.
Liferaft offers agents/agencies 3 commission levels:
- Street or Level 4 – Incentive first year commission is 70% with the renewal commission rate at 3.5%.
- GA or Level 3 – Incentive first year commission rate at 75%. For this level the renewal commission rate is 4.5%.
- MGA or Level 2 – The Incentive First year commission is 80% and renewal commissions are 5.5% on this level.
The contracting process for Liferaft Insurance is simple.
Each agent must provide the following information to: Lisa@croweandassociates.com
- Name or agent or agency
- Email address
- Phone number
- NPN for either the agent or agency
- Proof of E&O coverage
- R a contract via “HelloSign”. Please be aware; this notification sometimes gets sent to your Spam folder, so please check there when you are expecting the onboarding email.
- After you sign the contract, the agent or agency receives an email from Liferaft. This email is titled “Your Liferaft Broker Account is Ready”. You will then be able to create a login and start accessing your portal.
If you would like to view a video on how to navigate the agent portal; click the link below:
Placing New Business – Watch Video
Offer these products to your clients. Contact us either by phone 203-796-5403. Or, email email@example.com.
Leave a Comment