Free Insurance Website
Crowe and Associates offers agents a free insurance website. The site can be customized with all the insurance agents information. In addition, the site has an approved Medicare quote and comparison site built in. (PURL) Consumers can also enroll in a plan through the PURL and the agent will be recorded as the agent of record.
Free Insurance Website Features
The website is a standard template but can be customized to the specific agent. Features include:
- Connecture consumer facing quote, compare and enrollment site built in See example of Connecture site
- Customizable pictures and colors
- Ability to add a picture and logo
- Agent contact info and location
- Contact us form: All submissions will go to the agents email
- Multiple lines of business including Medicare, life, annuities and health products
- Click here to see website example
Website intake form
To get started, simply fill out the website intake form using the link below. Agents will need to add all applicable contact information, logo and picture. The site will take 7-10 days to set up once the form is filled out.
Free Insurance Website URL/Domain
Agents will need to own a domain in order to complete the form. There are a number of companies that offer domain names at very little cost. One of the easier places to go is Godaddy.com Agents can search for available domains and purchase one for about $10 a year.
It is wise to also add a professional email to match the new domain name. You can choose to add a professional email when buying the domain through Godaddy. Google Workspace is also a good option for those who like to use gmail. Both options give agents the ability to have an email specific to the website domain. For example “Edward@CroweandAssociates.com”
Would you like to get 60 to 70 T-65 prospects at your next seminar? Learn about our T-65 Medicare seminar program