Humana OTC catalog 2020
The Humana OTC catalog 2020 is a nice benefit for those who are members in participating Medicare plans. If you have the same plan as last year; please make sure you check your 2020 summary of benefits to make sure your benefit amount has not changed. You can find this information by signing into your MyHumana account and clicking on Documents and Forms under member support.
There are a few ways to order your OTC products:
- Order your OTC products online. Just sign in to HumanaPharmacy.com. Next, select your “Over-the-Counter (OTC) items from the “Shop OTC & Supplies” tab at the top of the page and place your order form there.
- Use the free mobile app. Order your OTC products whenever it is convenient for you by using the Humana Pharmacy mobile app right from your mobile device.
- You can also order through the mail. Just fill out the OTC Health and Wellness Product order form and mail the order form to:
PO Box 1197
Cincinnati, OH 45201-1197
- There is also a fax available if you do not wish to mail your order. Fill out the OTC Health and Wellness product order form and fax the order form to Humana Pharmacy at: 1-800-379-7617
- If you have any questions, you can call Humana Pharmacy at 1-855-211-8370 (TTY: 711). Customer care representatives are there to help you Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. until 11 p.m., as well as Saturday from 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. EST.
Please note: If you order multiple products, You may receive your products in more than 1 shipment. This will depend on what items you order. The order form in this catalog is for 2020 ONLY. Do not submit your first order until after January 1st.
Additionally, if your order exceeds your plan’s allowance, you need to include either a check, money order or credit card information to cover the remaining balance due.
If your balance exceeds your benefit amount will have sales tax applied. If you do not submit the full payment, some items in your order will be cancelled in order to bring your order total equal to your benefit allowance.
Please provide your payment information every time your order exceeds your benefit allowance amount.
Be aware that; any unused allowance does not roll over. Therefore, if you do not use our benefit during the benefit period, you will loose the benefit for that period.
• For beneficiaries who have a monthly allowance; you must submit your OTC order by the 20th of each month.
• Beneficiaries who have a quarterly allowance must submit orders by the last week of your benefit allowance quarter. The last month of each quarter are: March, June. September and Decembe