NAHU Medicare Certification
The NAHU Medicare Certification “Medicare, Medicare Advantage + Compliance Requirements Certification” was by agents for agents. The training will meet all the CMS requirements and gives extra incentives for a cost of $100. Those purchasing the course also get CE credits and 12 months of access to monthly program and training updates. The course will be available on July 1, 2021 at 9:00 AM EST. (Available through the Benefit Specialist Online Learning Institute)
NAHU Medicare Certification Training Benefits:
- Agents developed course for agents
- Meets training requirements and also focuses on information that helps agents in the field
- $100 cost for the course compared to $175 for AHIP
- Easy navigation online library
- Contact the Help Desk either through a live line (844) 257-0990 or by email at email@example.com
- Completing the course earns CE credits at no cost
- Additional benefits and material for those that finish the certification
- 1 year of cutting-edge Medicare related programming at no additional cost.
- Gives agents/brokers access to a Medicare discussion community
NAHU Medicare Certification carrier acceptance
There is a large list of carriers that are accepting the NAHU MA Certification training. However, at the time of this post, not all carriers are taking it.
Access the frequently asked questions through this link Click here
Writing content, review and support for the NAHU Medicare Certification was contributed by the following groups:
Crowe and Associates programs for agents
Crowe and Associates is a Medicare FMO that offers a number of programs to agents such as a free Medicare marketing, advertising and lead program. In addition, agents have access to both Connect4Medicare (Connecture) and Sunfire at no cost.