Insurance General Agency
- Access to GA level contracts with all major carriers for Medicare, Life, Long Term Care, DI, and Short Term Health as well as Dental and vision insurance.
- Direct pay to agents with overrides paid directly to the GA
- Support recruiting new agents
- Company email and business cards
- Training support through webinars and training in our office. (We will travel to provide in person training as well).
- Access to quoting, comparison software for Life, Medicare (Advantage, supplement and Part D), Long Term Care and Annuities.
- Access to Errors and Omissions Insurance for $300 a year. This covers life, health, accident and annuity at a 1mil/3mil level.
- Online contracting software with access to 100’s of carriers. Once you are contracted; easily add carriers just by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discounted and free leads .
- Access to unique products such as Short Term Healthcare plans, Health Shares and GI Life plans as well as many ancillary products.
- Fill out new contracting and choose each carrier that you want to write and move to an agency level.
- Some companies will require a written release from your current up line (if you have one) unless you have not placed business in the last 6 months or are contracting as a new agent to the company. Most up lines will provide a release upon request but there are some that will not. (I can let you know who they are)
- There are companies that will not move you from an agent level contract to a street level contract for 6 months. In that case, we will move you to GA once the 6 months is up. Any agents you recruit during that period will be placed under your hierarchy once you are at a GA level. (So feel free to recruit new people)
- Click here to access insurance company contracting. Or, click here to contract online.
- Please notify us of any sub agents submitting contracting so we may know to put them under your agency.