E&O For Insurance Agents
Crowe and Associates offers E&O coverage for insurance agents. Our group Errors and Omissions Program is designed for agents who use Crowe as their FMO. In addition, we have several coverage options for agents who do business with other uplines. Access rates and benefits and apply for coverage using the link below. The group rates are offered through CalSurance.
Multiple coverage options are available. These include a low cost option for Medicare producers covering both Medicare and Final Expense products. We offer other options for multiple lines of business that include: Life, Health, LTC, FE and annuities (fixed and indexed)
E&O For Insurance Agents: Plan Benefits
- Multiple Coverage Options Available
- Coverage for products either written through other uplines or direct carrier contracts
- Multiple Limits of Liability Options.
- No Policy Aggregate, This policy will not share your limit with other agents!
- Defense Costs are Outside the Limit.
- Deductible as low as $0 per claim on products written through Crowe and Associates!
- First Dollar Defense – Your deductible applies to loss payment only, not defense costs with our E&O for insurance agents.
- Retroactive Date – Date of Agent’s first continuously maintained Life Agents E&O Policy.
- Regulatory Defense $25,00- per agent.
- Enhanced Cyber Liability Coverage up to $150,000 per incident.
- Insolvency carve back for any Life, A&H Insurance Companies rated “B” or better by A.M. Best.
E&O For Insurance Agents : Link to apply and rates
Several billing options apply. Pay annually, quarterly or monthly with bank draft. Our lowest cost plan is $301 per year.
Benefit limit options include: Per claim and aggregate
- 1 Million / 1 Million
- 1 Million / 2 Million
- 2 Million /2 Million
- 1 Million / 3 Million
E&O For Insurance Agents: Plan Deductibles
- $0 per claim on products through Crowe
- $1,500 per claim on outside products
- $5,000 per claim on series 6 products