Call Recording Connecture Sunfire MyMedicarebot
Connecture, Sunfire and MyMedicarebot are 3 different Medicare quote and enrollment platforms. Agents working with Crowe and Associates and PFS insurance have access to all at no cost. Agents can access all 3 through Connect4Medicare.com (You need a username and password to access the site). Call or email our office if you do not have a username and password.
WANT TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE CALL RECORDING VIDEO EXAMPLES FOR EACH SYSTEM? SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG POST
All 3 systems work in a similar manner by letting agents quote and compare plans and enroll prospects without the need for a face to face meeting. They will also have the ability to record calls compliant with the new CMS call recording rules. READ ABOUT THE NEW MEDICARE CALL RECORDING RULES FOR AGENTS HERE There are a number of features common to all 3 systems which are listed below. The call recording features are further down the blog post.
Common features for Connecture, Sunfire and MyMedicarebot
- Basic CRM function that saves client contact information, applications, scope of appointment documents, drug lists, doctors lists and plan history
- Create plan comparisons and email or text them to prospects and clients
- Run drug and doctors lists against the plans to see what comes out best
- The system is similar to the Medicare plan finder. The differences are you can save all the info and you are the selling agent when using one of the 3 platforms
- Record all phone calls to be compliant with the CMS call recording requirements. (Saves recording for the 10 years required)
- Enroll prospects over the phone via text or email (Connecture and Sunfire) MyMedicareBot is voice signature for the scope and enrollment without the need for email or text
- Access to PURL links that allows clients and prospects to quote and compare plans and ultimately enroll in a plan on their own. (You will be the AOR if they do) The PURL is specific to the agent and has the agents contact information. It can be added to a website or sent as a link through email. Learn about the PURL
- Ability to see and compare all plans available in the area even if agent is not appointed with the company
- Watch recorded webinar on Connecture, Sunfire and Medicarebot
- You can submit your health risk assessment through Connecture & Sunfire
Update: All platforms will provide call recording at no cost to the agent. It was initially thought there would be an extra cost to for the recording feature through Connecture but PFS insurance has made the decision to cover the additional cost for agents
Access MyMedicarebot, Connecture and Sunfire through Connect4Medicare site
- MyMedicarebot is voice signature: No need to email or text scopes or enrollment links
- There is a downside due to the limited number of carriers available
- Current carriers available:
- Aetna – Quote/Enroll
- Cigna – Quote/Enroll
- Humana – Quote/Enroll
- UnitedHealthcare – Quote/Enroll
- Wellcare – Quote/Enroll
- Anthem – Plans to be Quote only by 10/15!
- Agents will be able to quote and compare all plans doing business in a given county but will only be able to send quotes and enroll the ones listed above
- Connecture if making a number of improvements for 2023. This includes the ability to enroll prospects into ancillary products such as dental, vision and hospital indemnity plans. It will also have a feature to show drug savings programs for off formulary medications.
- Connecture has a comprehensive number of carrier available for enrollment and the ability to see carriers that the agent is not contracted to sell
- Click to see new Connecture Features for 2023
- Sunfire has a large number of upgrades for 2023 such as ability to pre fill the entire SOA, Access to plan history, MBI, drug help and dual status and a number of other features by giving agents access to the Marx system (limited version but still incredibly useful)
- Ability to see all plan benefits and all extra benefits on the initial 3 plan comparison without the need to drill down on benefit details.
- Very user friendly platform for agents and prospects
- Ability to see agent ready to sell (RTS) with all carriers in all states
Call Recording Connecture Sunfire MyMedicarebot: Videos of call recording features using the links below
Free Medicare lead and marketing program
Crowe and Associates offer a Medicare lead program to agents! $500 per agent per month toward any Medicare lead or marketing costs