Pinnacle Financial Services
Pinnacle Financial Services (PFS Insurance) is an NMO, FMO as well as an IMO. Their headquarters is located at 65 W Street Rd, Suite A-101 in Warminster, PA 18974. The terms NMO (National Marketing Organization, FMO (Field Marketing Organization) as well as IMO (Independent Marketing Organization) are all insurance industry titles. The designations are carrier/insurance industry created titles.
Pinnacle works with independent agents to help them access contracts with carriers. In fact, these carrier contracts offer agents a wide variety of products that include:
- Medicare – MAPD, MA, PDP and Medicare Supplements
- Final Expense and Senior Life insurance products
- Hospital indemnity products
- Life products such as term and UL insurance
- Both Fixed and indexed annuities
- Long Term Care
- Vision and dental plans
- A variety of other insurance based products
Pinnacle Financial Services is not a broker dealer. They work with a large variety of products available to those with a Life, Accident and Health insurance license.
Pinnacle Financial Services: Programs and services
There are a number of programs that Pinnacle offers to help agents contract and be more productive in the field. Some of the programs offered are…
- Access to sales leads for all lines of business. Examples of the leads include; Medicare mail reply leads, online leads, seminars, community events and a number of other lead programs. They have a unique mail reply card program with RGI. This program allows agents to purchase leads at a fixed cost per lead.
- They will process your paper applications for you.
- Access to connect4medicare, a unique online enrollment system used for Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and also Medicare supplement plans.
- An online quoting site that can quote and compare various product lines such as Medicare, Final Expense, Term and UL life products as well as annuities. CLICK FOR WEBINAR ON PINNACLE QUOTE SITE
- Additionally, they offer a CRM system for only $10 a month.
- Convenient Sales and product training either via in person meeting, webinars or by sales calls.
- CMS and Medicare sales compliance training includes helping both agents and agencies create a compliance manual. Agents need to use a Medicare Scope of Appointment form
- Discounted E and O insurance and discounted CE credits
- Access to secure email for application submission, this meets CMS requirements at no cost. Click for CMS marketing guidelines
Pinnacle Financial Services: Sales contracts
Contracting with carriers in order to be ready to sell is easy with Pinnacle. They can provide access to a number of major carriers for all lines of insurance. Simply fill out and send in a completed contracting kit to get started. Once done, you an request additional carriers be added at any time. Click here for a paper agent contracting kit
Pinnacle Financial Services: Insurance acronyms
You can see all the services offered by Pinnacle Financial Services by visiting their website CLICK HERE FOR PFS WEBSITE
Pinnacle Financial Services will be having a number of sales training meetings in your area in the coming months. They will review a number of their programs at the meetings. Additionally, they will offer up to 12 free CE credits for those who attend.