Fidelis Care Medicare sales contracting for brokers
This post will give you some information about Fidelis Care Medicare sales contracting for brokers. The contracting process is as follows; the agent sends Crowe and Associates their E and O, Insurance license as well as their AHIP certificate. They also need to fill out a 1099 payment form (our form). They will then receive a monthly payment of 85% of the CMS approved street commission on an as earned basis.
In fact, Fidelis Care serves both children and adults of all ages. They currently insure over 1.5 million people. This makes them one of the largest government program-based health insurance plans in the state of New York. Fidelis believes that all New Yorkers should have access to affordable, quality health insurance.
TO GET CONTRACTED:
Send us a copy of your E and O certificate, Insurance license , AHIP certificate and completed 1099 payment form. Please send by fax 203-567-6235 or email to Lisa@croweandassociates.com
Regarding E and O– If you do not have E and O insurance, we offer a policy for $300 a year. CLICK HERE TO LEAR ABOUT OUR E AND O INSURANCE
Plan types and other information
- Products available through NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace
- Medicare Advantage and Dual Advantage products through Fidelis Care offer enhanced benefits for those who are eligible for Medicare because of age or disability, or who are eligible for Medicare and Medicaid based on age, disability, and income.
- Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA), (Medicare-Medicaid Plan [MMP]). Fidelis Care FIDA Plan is a managed care plan that contracts with both Medicare and the New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits of both programs to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA) Demonstration.
- Fidelis Care at Home is a managed long term care (MLTC) product for people who need long-term care services and either have or are eligible for New York State Medicaid.
- HealthierLife is Fidelis Care’s Health and Recovery Plan (HARP), a new kind of plan that provides people who are eligible for Medicaid and who have specific behavioral health needs with an enhanced benefit package so that they can receive all of their physical health, behavioral health, and other supportive services from one integrated plan.