Agent Sales Meetings Boston MA
Crowe and Associates is hosting agent sales meetings Boston MA ,April 26 & April 27, 2017
Crowe and Associates will be holding insurance and Medicare sales seminar both on Wednesday April 26th, and also on Thursday April 27th. The seminar on Wed. April 26, 2017 will be held at The Courtyard by Marriott Boston. The address is 700 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, phone (781)938-9001. This seminar starts at 10:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm. We will hold the second seminar for Thursday April 27,2017 at Embassy Boston Marlborough. The address for this seminar is 123 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA 01752, phone (508) 485-5900. The session will run from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Both seminars will be applicable to both new and experienced insurance sales people. Members of Crowe and Associates will cover what we can offer to both agents and agencies. Those planning to attend, please RSVP by calling 203-796-5403 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to register on line you can click the link at the bottom of the page.
We offer a number of sales strategies and value added services including:
- Medicare Advantage lead programs (Including a 50% lead program); Learn what type of leads are best suited for your situation. Click here for 50% Lead info
- What Insurance agents and agencies are going to do in MA during the OEP for 2018
- Medicare Advantage, supplement and Part D sales strategies and best practices.
- How to sell online leads effectively.
- Learn compliant cross selling techniques.
- Access to free quote software for not only Medicare & Life, but also Long Term Care policies
- Not only how to access higher level contracts but also how to successfully start and/or grow your own agency
- Electronic contracting, back office support and more
- In fact, this seminar is taught by industry leaders with not only real life experience, but also proven track records.
For those planning to attend, please RSVP either by calling 203-796-5403 or send an email to email@example.com
For information on medicare supplement rate changes – CLICK HERE