Medicare Sales Lead Program
We have updated our Medicare Sales Lead Program and now offer free leads and full commission! Click to read the updated post
With our Medicare sales lead program Crowe and Associates will pay 50% of lead costs for both agents and agencies. We do no have any minimum production requirements and also you can use any type of lead or lead company you like. We will even co-op both seminar mailers and advertisements that generate Medicare sales. Individual Medicare agents receive full compensation paid directly to them from the carrier without any type of reduction. We will also provide our 50% co-op to agencies on full General Agent (GA) contracts and Master General Agent (MGA) contracts with no reduction in commission or override payments. If you are ready to contract, you can CLICK HERE FOR CONTRACTING or read below for more information.
RGI/Pinnacle Mail Responder leads: Pinnacle works with RGI to offer mail responder leads for $16 each. (We will reimburse 50% of the cost bringing it down to $8 a lead)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the co-op work? Agents send a copy of their paid lead invoice to us and we will direct deposit a reimbursement payment within 5 business days.
What are the requirements? You only need to have us as your upline on your Medicare contracts. We will not reduce your commission in any way. All our agents/brokers/agencies are contracted at either full street commission or higher.
What’s in it for Crowe and Associates?– It helps us work with not only more experienced agents but producing agents as well. We receive overrides on agents production. Helping agents with lead costs will increase production which helps everyone.
What if I need suggestions on lead vendors/leads?- Pinnacle financial group can suggest lead types and vendors to you if you are not using any currently. Call Jeff Palo at 1-800-772-6881. ext 7716 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will change if I use your leads?- Other than the fact that we would be listed as your upline, nothing. You could still send applications in directly to the carrier and they would pay you the same amount of commission and renewals. We have absolutely no effect on your comp payments.
How do I get contracted and/or move over to Crowe and Associates?- Fill out our contracting kit and send it back to us either by email (email@example.com) or fax 203-567-6235 CLICK HERE FOR CONTRACTING
Other Benefits and Programs
- Online quote engines for multiple lines of business such as Medicare, Final Expense, Long Term Care, Annuities and Life Insurance.
- Access to just about any company you want.
- online contracting- You fill out 3 forms and then can be contracted with any company you want now or in the future simply by telling us you want to contract with them.
- Application processing if you want to use it. It’s your choice.
- Training: We will provide training and best practices on all aspects of successfully selling Medicare plans, this includes training on how to run a successful seminar.
- Help meeting the requirements to become a GA. If you are an individual producer and would like to become either a GA or MGA, we can help. not to mention, we will provide you with the guidance and information needed to meet the GA or MGA requirements.
- In fact, you can use any lead type you want with our Medicare sales lead program. This also includes seminar mailers and advertisements generating Medicare sales.
MEDICARE SALES CONTRACTING
Would you like to discuss this further? You can either call us at 203-796-5403 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with Ed Crowe or Paul Smith about our program.