Wellcare Medicare sales 2020
If you are looking for products to add to your Medicare sales business, Wellcare Medicare sales 2020 offers Medicare Advantage and prescription drug (Part D) plans.
WellCare Medicare Advantage Plans have many added benefits such as:
- Monthly premiums that have low premiums; some have $0 premium.
- Some plans help pay your Medicare Part B premium (more money in your Social Security check).
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental benefits that include preventive as well as comprehensive coverage.
- Vision – allowance for glasses and contacts
- Fitness membership at no cost to help keep you healthy.
- FREE Transportation to both doctor visits and pharmacies.
WellCare MA plans provide extra benefits that you don’t get with Original Medicare.
These (MA)Medicare Advantage plans are a cost effective way to get the coverage of both Part A and Part B as well as added dental and vision benefits. Many plan choices include Part D, Prescription drug coverage as well as access to wellness and fitness programs.
Keep in mind:
- Orignal Medicare covers only about 80% of your cost for doctor visits and hospital stays. If you choose to be enrolled in original Medicare only; In most cases, you will end up having to pay your Part B premium, meet the deductibles and pay the 20% of your health care costs Medicare doesn’t cover.
- Many Wellcare MA plans have little or no premium.
- Primary care doctor visits have very little to no co-pay.
- A large number of prescription drugs have either $0 or low co-pays.
- WellCare Medicare Advantage plans have a yearly maximum for out-of-pocket expenses. Once you have paid the annual out-of-pocket maximum, any in-network health services you receive will have no cost to you for the rest of the calendar year.
WellCare offers a number of different Medicare Advantage plans, these options vary by area.
Wellcare also offers Prescription Drug coverage (Part D)
- There are 6 different PDP (Part D)plans available from Wellcare. Medicare Part D prescription drug plans. These plans offer low to no cost for most common prescription medications. PDP plans provide members a way to receive the medications they need to stay healthy and not worry about how to pay for their prescription drugs. You can use the link above to quote the best prescription drug plans for your client’s needs.
Join the team at Crowe and Associates: CLICK HERE FOR CONTRACTING