Silverscript Medicare sales 2020
If you have a client who is looking for Part D coverage, Silverscript Medicare sales 2020 is a great coverage option.
Because Part D benefits are the only focus of Silverscript; they are a very good choice for prescription coverage, (Part D). Silverscript is a member of the CVS Health family of companies.
More than 5 million members make Silverscript one of the largest Medicare- approved (Part D) prescription drug plan providers. They have been providing Part D coverage since 2006; That was when Medicare launched the Part D program.
SilverScript Plans available in 2020:
There are 2 plan choices available in 2020. SilverScript Choice (PDP) and SilverScript Plus (PDP). These plans give members coverage options. They offer low monthly premiums and cost-sharing to fit most budgets.
SilverScript Medicare sales 2020: Choice PDP plans:
- Choice PDP plans provide comprehensive coverage
- If you use a preferred pharmacy, you will pay no co-pays on Tier 1 drugs in the Initial Coverage stage.
- Silverscript offers members the convenience of mail delivery so they can avoid the trip to the store. This includes $0 co-pays on 90-day supplies of Tier 1 drugs.
- They participate with over 65,000 pharmacies; this includes more than 28,000 preferred pharmacies.
Plus PDP plans:
- This plan is a great option for anyone who takes a larger amount of medication and is concerned with the Medicare coverage gap. Members of this plan can take advantage of a $0 deductible on all tiers:
- The Plus PDP plans offer members more expansive drug coverage compared to the Choice plan.
- Members receive instant access to both copay and coinsurance benefits as well as up to $435 in savings on the cost of deductibles.
- If you purchase your Tier 1 drugs from a preferred pharmacy; there is a $0 copay.
- Receive continued coverage on Tier 1 & 2 drugs through the coverage gap.
- No need to travel to the store for your prescriptions. Silverscript provides the convenience of mail delivery as well as $0 co-pays on 90-day supplies of Tier 1 drugs.
Crowe and Associates offers it’s agents free access to our online quoting and enrollment tools.
Silverscript’s Pharmacy Networks:
There is an extensive network of both national and regional pharmacies available to consumers. This makes it easy to use your prescription drug benefits either at home or while traveling in the U.S. They also provide access to the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy at no-cost for standard delivery.
which prescription drugs are covered on these plans:
It is very important to know that the Medicare prescription drugs covered by Silverscript plans is listed on their formulary. The formulary is a list of drugs that the plans cover. This list is put in place to meet the needs of Medicare clients. The formulary is updated regularly to provide the best coverage for plan members.
If you want more information about becoming a Medicare insurance agent; click here.