Prosperity Medicare Supplement North Carolina
If you are a Medicare agent who currently sells in North Carolina; you need to hear about the Prosperity Medicare Supplement North Carolina.
This new Medicare Supplement is offered by Prosperity Life Group. It is now approved in over a dozen states with more states adding soon.
Some features of the plans include:
- A 7% household discount. This discount applies to anyone who lives in the same household; enrollees do not have to be married!
- Underwriting for this product is quick and easy. In some cases, the decision is ready by the time the application is completed. Underwriting also allows standard rates for Atrial fibrillation treatment.
- Plan premiums are very competitive (ex. a plan G for a 70 year old client is lower than the rates for a 65 year old on other plans in some states)!
- Plan members choose their payment date. This can be a big help for many clients.
- Several options for application submission that include; E-apps that allow electronic and voice signature options, email as well as paper apps for those that prefer it.
- Paper or Electronic Policy Delivery – If your client submits an e-application, they have the choice to receive policy delivery either by electronic or paper. When a paper application is submitted, the client will receive paper policies.
In addition to NC; Prosperity Med Sups are available in select states. Click here to download the state availability chart.
If you would like to contract to sell this product:
Because Prosperity has it’s own contract, you need to submit a new, product specific, contract before you offer this product. To get started; either Call us at 203-796-5403 or email Lisa@croweandassociates.com.
Prosperity Medicare Supplement North Carolina Commission:
Prosperity offers agents lifetime compensation on this product. There is a 22% street level commission for the first 6 years. The commission rate is lower after that period .
There are also GA and MGA agency level contracts available to anyone who meets subagent qualifications.
Agents receive commission payments quickly because of the instant under writing decision process and the bi-weekly payment schedule!
How to Submit New Business
Appointed agents have access to an agent portal. Agents can use this tool to take applications by email, E-app or even voice signature. Paper applications are also available.