Minimum Essential Coverage Plan Contracting
Minimum Essential Coverage plan contracting (MEC) meets the requirements under the Affordable Care Act. Because of this, members can avoid having to pay the “individual Mandate” penalty. This plan provides 100% coverage of preventative services when the member uses a First Health Network Provider.
The MEC Plan also covers a number of medical services for a copay including:
- 100% coverage for preventative benefits (Follows the ACA guideline for preventative coverage)
- $25 copay for primary doctor visits
- $35 copay for specialist visits
- $50 copay for urgent care (limited to 3 visits per year)
- $250 copay for emergency room visit (limited to 1 visit per year)
- Rx discount for generic drugs
- $25 copay for Pre and post natal consultation (limited to 3 per year)
- Mental Health, Substance abuse consultation (limited to 3 per year)
- If you would like to find a first health provider, you can do so by searching here: CLICK FOR PROVIDERS
Contracting- CLICK HERE FOR MEC CONTRACTING
*Send completed contracts back to us either via fax at 203-567-6235 or email to Lisa@croweandassociates.com. Please include a copy of your insurance license, E and O as well as a voided check. This will allow you to receive direct deposits for your commission payments.
Rates and Benefits: MEC PLAN RATES AND BENEFITS 2018
Compensation: 15% on premium, street. GA is a 20% comp but must qualify for GA
Paper application: MEC EBA PAPER APPLICATION 2018
Online Enrollment: Can be used once you are contracted
Want to start offering Medicare Advantage, Supplement and Part D plans?