Free Medicare Supplement Leads
Free Medicare supplement leads are provided to agents working with Crowe and Associates with no catches or strings attached. Individual Medicare agents receive full compensation paid directly to them from the carrier without any type of reduction. We also provide our free exclusive Medicare Supplement leads to agencies on full General Agent (GA) contracts and Master General Agent (MGA) contracts with no reduction in commission or override payments.
What type of lead is it?- We provide new mail response Medicare Supplement leads in the territory you want to work. Orders can be broken down by county. The Free Medicare Supplement leads we provide are also exclusive to you.
Why do we give free leads?- That one is easy. We want to work with new brokers, agents and agencies and offer free leads as a way to get their attention and hopefully have them work with us.
Whats in it for Crowe and Associates?– We have are an SGA or FMO contract with all of our carriers. When we set up agents or agencies, the insurance companies pay us an override on production. As a result, we want to bring on more people/agencies and help them place more business. It is a mutually beneficial relationship.
What will change if I use your leads?- Other than the fact that we would be listed as your upline, nothing. You could still send applications in directly to the carrier and they would pay you the same amount of commission and renewals. We have absolutely no effect on your comp payments.
Will you give me anything else?- Yes, in addition to the free leads, we provide:
- Online quote engines for multiple lines of business such as Medicare, Final Expense, Long Term Care, Annuities and Life Insurance.
- Access to just about any company you want.
- online contracting- You fill out 3 forms and then can be contracted with any company you want now or in the future simply by telling us you want to contract with them.
- Application processing if you want to use it. It’s your choice.
- Training if you want it. We will provide training and best practices on all aspects of successfully selling Medicare plans including training on how to run a successful seminar.
- Help meeting the requirements to become a GA. If you are an individual producer and would like to become a GA or MGA, we can help. We will provide you with the guidance and information needed to meet the GA or MGA requirements.
Would you like to discuss this further? Call us at 203-796-5403 or send an email to email@example.com to speak with Ed Crowe or Paul Smith about our program.