Anthem Medicare 2020 West
If you are wondering about the Anthem Medicare 2020 West plans, you should read this post. The information shown in the link below is only for brokers who are currently contracted to sell Anthem plans. This information is not for use with either current or potential clients.
Additionally, you should not share the information with brokers who do not have a ready to sell status with Anthem. Anyone who does not follow the guidelines may have your Anthem contract terminated.
The Anthem Medicare 2020 West area covers the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Washington. The preliminary plan information below in the link below has been submitted to CMS and is waiting for approval, therefore it cannot be shared with the public.
Some of the highlights for the Anthem Medicare 2020 West region are:
- Anthem is working to improve their Star Ratings for 2020.
- The IngenioRx PBM (in house pharmacy benefits manager) will be up and running January 1, 2020.
- Anthem has improved the enrollment process. They have also added made more transparency; this makes things easier for both brokers and clients.
- New benefits have been added to the plans that will enhance the Essentials/Everyday Extras benefit.
- For 2020 Anthem will have a standalone PDP product. This is a 5 tier PDP plan with a competitive premium rate.
Crowe and Associates offers it’s agents many benefits including a free lead program.
To learn about our free Medicare lead program, just click the following link: CLICK HERE.
In fact, we offer many tools that can make your life as a sales professional easier.
Click here to learn about some of our other programs.
You can contact us either by phone at (203)796-5403 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.