Aetna producer guide 2019
The Aetna producer guide 2019 is a great tool for anyone in Medicare sales. As producer you will be happy to offer your clients the high quality Medicare plans available through Aetna.
These great products will help you to generate more sales as well as more referrals.
The Aetna producer guide 2019 will be an important resource for your business. In addition to giving you answers to your important questions, you will receive information for your annual certification and product training. You can use this Guide to review updates and changes in Medicare Advantage and Part D products and services. It is also a great way to stay informed of all CMS compliance standards. This guide is very easy to navigate with the table of contents as well as active links to updated information.
Aetna producer guide 2019 – You will be able to access the newest version of the guide once you are logged into Aetna producer world.
If there is ever a discrepancy between the guide and the terms of your contract, the contract terms control.
Appointed Aetna agents can log on to producer world for information, tools and reports on Aetna Medicare (MA/MAPD, PDP) products. Producer world will give you information about products, compensation, certification and licensing. You can order enrollment kits, sales and marketing materials here as well. If you would like to log in or register you can CLICK HERE.
Click “Log In/Register” on the top of your screen. After you log in, you can click Individual Medicare at the top of the page and access all individual Medicare information and materials.
The Aetna producer guide 2019 includes information on:
- The Introduction which explains how to use the guide and how to log into producer world. Also gives you some key words and their meanings.
- An explanation of the products available to your clients and an area map for product availability.
- A list of broker services resources that include on line tools as well as reports.
- A checklist to ensure that you are “ready to sell” for every level. This includes information on contracting, licensing and appointments.
- Initial sales as well as renewal compensation, this includes how compensation is paid and various things that will effect it.
- Explanation of The Front Runners Program.
- Information on compliance and agent oversight.
- Access to all our marketing materials this includes sales presentation materials and member materials.
- Instructions to order sales kits and enrollment materials this includes scope of appointment and permission to contact forms.
- What you need to know about the enrollment process, including the election periods.
- Member experience tells you how to follow up with new members, also gives information about application withdraws, cancellations or disenrollment.
If you are interested in Medicare sales, CLICK THIS LINK FOR CONTRACTING 2019.
To speak to someone for more details, you can contat us either by phone at (203)796-5403 or by email at email@example.com.