Medicare training for CT and RI
Crowe and Associates and Pinnacle Financial Services will be holding agent Medicare training for CT and RI in the month of February. All meeting times will be from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. We will cover a number of topics. Lunch will be provided. Please register below if you plan to attend.
Registration is FREE and includes lunch.
- Connect4Medicare online enrollment: Enroll prospects in Medicare Advantage, Part D and Supplement plans online without the need for a face to face meeting.
- Personalized agent enrollment website: Enrollment website personalized to each agent that prospects can use to compare all Medicare plan types, check doctors and run drug comparisons. Any enrollments submitted will be credited to the agent.
- Free Medicare lead program: Get reimbursed for Medicare leads, marketing and advertising expenses. No minimums to start and full commission.
- MACRA update: Learn how The Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act of 2015 affects you as a Medicare producer
- OEP/Retail opportunities: Medicare retail locations such as Walmart, Target and major pharmacy locations are available to agents. Find out how you can get your own store and have success in them.
FREE CE CREDITS
Dates and locations: All times are 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
We will serve lunch during each meeting.
- Tuesday, February 25th – Providence Courtyard by Marriott, 32 Exchange Terrace, Providence, RI 02903
- Wednesday, February 26th – Hartford Farmington, 15 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT 06032
- Thursday, February 27th – Courtyard by Marriott Orange, 136 Marsh Hill Road, Orange, CT 06477
- Friday, February 28th – Residence Inn Marriott Stamford Downtown, 25 Atlantic Street, Stamford CT 06901
would you like to add Medicare sales to your current business; join us and learn how. If you have questions, please contact us either by phone at (203)796-5403 or email at teal@crowe andassociates.com.