United Healthcare OTC catalog 2020
If you are fortunate enough to be a member of a United Healthcare Medicare plan, you may have access to the benefits offered by the United Healthcare OTC catalog 2020.
Some United Healthcare Medicare plans include the Health Products Benefit (OTC allowance). If you would like to know your specific benefit amount; call the member service number on the back of your member ID card. You can also refer to the member welcome kit you should have received when you got your new card.
Each quarter you can order approved health products from the catalog, but you must follow these guidelines:
1. The products are solely for the use of plan member..
2. Only products from the catalog are covered.
3. Your order total must be at least $30 or more.
4. Shipping and handling is included at no extra cost.
5. You may not redeem any unused credit for cash.
United Healthcare OTC catalog 2020:
Orders will be delivered in 4–5 business days in the continental U.S.
Please note: If you do not use your quarterly benefit, it will not be carried forward. Each United healthcare Medicare plan offers it’s member a specific benefit amount. You should contact your provider to verify what your quarterly OTC benefit amount is.
How to order OTC items
There are a few different ways you can use your benefit credits:
1. Create an online account by going to www.HealthProductsBenefit.com and place your orders there.
2. You can call 1-800-933-2914, TTY 711. Customer service representatives are available Monday – Friday from 7a.m. until 7p.m. (Central time) and on Saturdays from 7a.m. until 4p.m. (Central time)
3. Use a mail order form and send your order through the postal service. You should receive a mail order form and envelope with your welcome kit.
If you would like help choosing the best Medicare plan for your needs; please contact us. You can reach us either by phone at (203)796-5403 or by email at email@example.com.
Please visit our website for more information at croweandassociates.com.
If you would like to compare health plans; visit our free quote site by clicking here.
What is the difference between a Medicare Advantage plan and a Medicare Supplement Plan? Click here for information.