Altrua Health Share Sales
This is important information for agents who are looking for more health care coverage options to offer their clients. Altrua Health Share Sales are a great way to get your clients the coverage they need at a price they can afford.
- Single person age 0-39 is $242 a month for a Silver Advantage plan
- Single person age 40-49 is $269 a month for a Silver Advantage plan
- Family age 0-39 is $504 a month for Silver Advantage plan
- Family age 40-49 is $551 a month for Silver Advantage plan
- Single person age 60-64 is $403 a month for Silver Advantage plan
- They now cover an annual physical for people over the age of 40
- Each member gets 6 doctors visits per person per year for a $35 cost share
- Pre-ex does not apply to the doctors visits
- They cover generic medications for a small cost share
- Unlimited access to Tele-medicine for each member at no cost. Allows you to consult with a doctor by phone and get a prescription if needed at no cost.
- ACA exempt which will waive the need for those on the plan to pay the penalty
- 1 Million dollar benefit max
- Access to the national PHCS doctors network and discounts (go to www.multiplan.com and click on the PHCS network)
- Will accept members of any faith/religion
Click here to download the GA 10% Comp contract. – 5 sub-agents are required for a GA status.
Email completed contracts along with a copy of your license, E&O and a voided check to [email protected] or fax to our office at 203-567-6235
Compensation is paid as earned at 8% on monthly contributions. The comp levels stays level at 8% as long as contribution are made. We also have a GA level at 10% for those that qualify
Certification must be completed before offering the plan – After your contract has been processed you will need to attend an online webinar and complete a certification test.
AGENT ENROLLMENT WEBSITE/PORTAL:
Agent enroll members through their own personalized website. Register through the Altura site to get your enrollment link
- Agent go to www.Altruahealthshare.org
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the top right hand side
- You will be presented with a login screen. Enter in the username, the email address used to login to the representative portal
- Click “forgot Password”
- You will get an email to reset your password to the email address used.
- Create a new password and you can log into the site. There you can click on the “create a quote” button to get your enrollment link
- The enrollment link is coded to your broker code and can be used to enroll members into the plan
More Information about Altrua Health Share Plans
Altrua HealthShare, or simply Altrua, is a recognized HCSM under the Affordable Care Act. In other words, members are eligible for exemption from the shared responsibility payment (penalty) mandated by the Affordable Care Act. Altrua is a nationwide faith-based membership for both individuals and families. This Health Share will help clients avoid the rising health care costs and health insurance. Many people thought they had to reduce their coverage or opt for a high deductible plan. This option will help people get both the care and coverage they need.
Thousands of people have discovered the Health Care Sharing Ministries alternative to health insurance. Other Sharing ministries similar to Altrua have been around for almost thirty years. In fact, members have shared health care needs that amount to billions of dollars. Although, Health Care Sharing Ministries are NOT insurance they operate in a similar manner.
If you decide to become a member of a HCSM,
Altrua uses the national PHCS/Multiplan network. As a result, you clients will be able to go to any participating provider. Members may visit a doctor for a cost share of only $35. No paperwork needs to be completed. The members simply pays the cost share amount at the doctors office.
Altrua does not require a pastor, elder or representative from your local church to verify church attendance. In fact, members of Altrua do not have to wait for other members to send checks to them in order to pay their medical expenses. The membership will pay eligible medical expenses clients submit according to the members’ escrow account instructions as well as the member guidelines.
If you would like more information on these accounts or other insurance options, please contact us. You can reach us either by phone at (203)796-5403 or by email at [email protected]