OneShare healthshare is a medical cost sharing ministry that offers 3 programs. They provide members an affordable way to manage the high cost of health care. Please note: OneShare is not a health insurance plan. OneShare is a sharing ministry that believes in the value of caring for others. They provide industry-leading membership programs and an unparalleled member experience. The programs are the Catastrophic, Complete and Classic programs. Below we have listed some key features of the Oneshare programs:
Be advised: The programs have a pre-existing exclusion condition clause with a 24-month look back. They also have a 90 day wait on medical expenses other than accidents, injuries and acute illness.
- $75 for specialist visits and $300 for emergency room visits prior to meeting the major services cost share
- Unlimited Tele-medicine
- Full coverage after you meet the major services cost share
- Very low monthly cost
- Choose between $5,000 or $10,000 major cost share
IMPORTANT: Starting June 1, 2020, the provider network for OneShare will change from PHCS to the First Health network; this change will allow Oneshare to provide 95% of the U.S. population access to health care providers.
Classic and Complete programs (More up front coverage than the Catastrophic program)
- Classic and Complete programs have a number of benefits prior to meeting the major services cost share on the program
- Preventative care coverage is at 100%
- Primary doctor visits have a cost share of $20 -$35 (amount depends on which program you choose)
- If you visit the ER there is a cost share of $150 – $300 prior to meeting the major services cost share
- Specialist visits have a cost share of $75 per visit
- Plans include unlimited Telemedicine free of charge
- NEXT DAY EFFECTIVE DATES!
- Look back on pre-existing conditions limited to 24 months
- The Classic Crown plan is a popular option but you can review all the options to see which you feel is the best value.
- Submit your application online. Oneshare programs can start the day after you submit the application.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered on this program for any condition treated in the last 24 months
- Please note: there is a 90 day wait on most services. There is an exception for Emergency and urgent care as well as acute illness. These circumstances are not subject to the 90 day wait.
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.
Crowe and Associates are an independent marketer for OneShare Health, LLC.